Or feel free to complete the form below
Dailies, weeklies, monthlies, one-time publications.
48 years of commercial printing at the Daily Commercial
25" web - 27.6 lb. newsprint
B/W, spot and CMYK 4 color available
Delivery to customer available distribution not available
Postal labeling and delivery to post office available
Inserting into customer product available
All jobs to be quoted within one week for consideration
Advance Runs and Special Section Deadlines
All pages must be at The Daily Commercial Five Days prior to publication date.
Due to increasing labor, overtime costs and scheduling, all deadlines must be strictly observed. Should any pages or color deadlines not be met, a charge of $100.00 per hour will be accessed. The Daily Commercial is our primary product. We have set aside ample time to print your products. In the event your product is late The Daily Commercial will print first.
Inserting is available with a Five Daynotice prior to publication.
Available on request.
Available on request.
General Imaging Specifications
• If you are being supplied digital files, please preflight them to identity problems before they come to the Daily Commercial.
• If using Illustrator, Freehand or CorelDraw, convert all fonts to outlines before exporting to EPS.
• Numbered hard copy or a page list needs to be submitted with every job.
• All disks should be labeled with job name, date, and company name.
• All digital files should be labeled with job name and page numbers.
• Please do not pre-impose your job or build it in printer’s spreads.
• PDF files should have all fonts and graphics embedded.
• Native files should have all fonts and graphics included.
• Please do not use the style menu to change the attributes of fonts. You must use the actual typeface in bold, bold italic, italic, etc. to work properly.
• Please use a separate digital file for eery graphic used in your page layout document. Never copy and paste between applications.
• Graphics should be supplied in either TIFF or EPS file formats only. Please remove alpha channels before plain your graphic in a page layout program.
• When saving TIFF files, do not use LZW compression.
• Donot use JPEG or EPS files with JPEG preview. Do not select interpolation, transfer functions or halftone screening options for EPS files.
• All photos should be scanned at 180 dpi and line art at 270 dpi. Any photo with a resolution of 72 dpi must be 3-4 times larger than the final size. (For example, if the final picture is to be placed in a 2” wide box, then the original file at 72 dpi must be 6-8”wide).
• A 4 color pictures and graphics must be in CMYK.
• Do not use or include ICC profiles or postscript color management in your PDF files or graphic images.
• Do not create color gradients in QuarkXxpress, please use Photoshop or Illustrator.