When results matter, trust your local newspaper site. Online newspaper visitors are more affluent, go online frequently and
consider their newspapers’ Web sites the dominant online choice for local news ,information, goods &
Online newspaper readers are:
• Young: 43 percent are under age 35
• Affluent: Nearly one in four have a household
income of more than $100,000 annually.
• Educated: 51 percent are college graduates.
• Online longer: Nearly double the hours online
than the general online population.
• Spenders: 80 percent have purchased online goods & services in the past six months.
Whether your online advertising is designed
to drive store traffic or sell products directly online,
there is no better place than your newspaper’s
With a variety of effective advertising programs
available, your online newspaper understands that
it’s not just your budget at stake, it’s your business.
If you would like more information on advertising with the Daily Commercial please complete the form below.